Saturday was the first official day of spring, and I think there is no better way to usher in the season of pastels and the Easter bunny with a card.
Now, for the back story! As I’ve mentioned, I’ve been planning out my projects with my Gypsy. I actually had a phrase as part of the file, but I knew my stamp collection is severely lacking, so one night I decided to order some of the My Creative Time stamps. Love them. Wish the sentiments were a bit larger, but they’re great. Even in the cheapest of inks, they stamp very well. As you all know, I was sick for over a week. So, everything hasn’t exactly gone to plan. Well, long story short, I had to go through the trash (Not gross trash, just my paper stuff!) in order for this card to come to fruition! I thought I threw away my stamps! Thankfully, my awesome mother found them where I left them – in a basket on one of my bookcases.
Anyway, here are the details:
- Paper Company Carnival Pack Green A2 card base
- Paper Company Textured Pastel Blue Mat 4” x 5.25”
- Paper Company Pastel Pink Layering Strip: 2” x 5.25”; punched with Martha Stewart loop punch
- Patterned Paper Layering Strip: 1” x 5.25'”
- Chick Cut @ 3” from Simply Charmed
- Spring Chick Stamp from,”Color Me Happy,” by My Creative Time
- Stampin’ Up! Early Espresso Ink
- White 5/8” Offray Satin Ribbon
Have a blessed and, “springy” day!