Thursday, July 14, 2011

So, I made a video . . .

 

I made a really quick video to show you all were I craft. When we first moved in, it was actually my bedroom and the adjacent room had my computer in it. Well, my sister moved back in and I switched bedrooms. She moved back out earlier this year, and I made this my craft room. It’s been a long time coming.

In the first video I shot, I mentioned that my table is actually a hollow core door from Home Depot on some bookcases I got from Wal-Mart. The bookcases were like $15 and the door was around $23. I don’t remember exactly. It’s screwed to the bookcases with some L brackets. I already had the paint.

I apologize for my lack of volume. I’ve been told that I’m soft spoken and that I talk fast. If this becomes a regular thing (and it might, because I have something exciting to announce next week) I will work on that.

And, as a bonus, here is a card I made for a Jo-Ann demo a few weeks ago.

DSCF7072

 

I made this on the fly, so I haven’t wrote the recipe in my notebook yet, but if you want to know, let me know. I used Floral’s Embellished. I was on the fence about it, so I decided to use the store’s and now I want it. The paper is mainly Co’ordinations. I think the orange is DCWV.

As usual, I welcome comments. And have a blessed day!

5 comments :

  1. I just love looking at craft rooms and I am sure you will have it just like you want it! Your card is beautiful!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Yay I'm excited that you did a video:) Your work table is a good size of space to work on and I can't wait to see the project you had on your desk & the Imagine projects to come!! In time you will have your craft room the way you want it:) . Great job on the video and LOVE your card will the colors:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute card.love the space hope to see it finshed soon.i really would love to have a big space like your room.love the way you came up with the table.too bad my space wont let me fit a table like yours i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your cards a beautiful! You're room is off to a great start. You also mentioned that you want to invest in a few more items. I think you are doing a teriffic job. I have tons of stuff and sometimes have trouble creating.LOL Thanks for sharing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card turned out so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I sincerely appreciate it. Have a super blessed day!