Confession. I bought the the patterned paper on today’s card months ago. Before I even had an idea of what I was going to do with it. Don’t be surprised if you see it again leading up to Easter. I love it!
Not a lot going on with this card as I didn’t want to cover up the paper too much. I used one of my favorite carts, Simply Charmed for the cute bunny rabbit.
- Paper Company Yellow A2 Card base
- Paper Pizazz Easter Egg patterned paper 4’ x 5.25”
- Green Layering Strip 1’ x 5.25”
- Purple Layering Strip 1.25” x 5.25” – I used my Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder to emboss it and I punched it with my Fiskars scallop border punch.
- Bunny cut @ 3” from Simply Charmed. I could have cut her bigger because it was hard to get the little small pieces adhered.
- Ribbon Boutique 5/8” Purple Saddle Stitch from Hobby Lobby.
- My Creative Time, Color Me Happy Stamp Set – “I’m so egg-cited”
- Memento Rose Bud Ink
- Black Sakura Stitching
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed and egg-citing day!