Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello crafty friends! Today I am guest designing for my wonderful design team sister, Liz. I have a super simple card to show you all using the latest My Creative Time Release and patterned paper from Crate Paper.

111_0069

111_0070

I was helping a friend of mine make some invitations for a dinner that we’re attending and she was kind enough to give me some of the patterned paper that she bought to make them. The beautiful floral paper is from the Crate Paper Restoration Collection. The labels are Spellbinders Label Three – one of my absolute faves. My sentiment is from the new Floral Sentiments (Backordered, but will be back in stock on April 27th!) set from My Creative Time. I used Versamark to stamp it and I embossed it with white Zing embossing powder from American Crafts.

I am not a big embellisher – I don’t own a much to be honest, but I used some mulberry roses in coordinating colors and added a little bit of Stickles to help them stand apart from the patterned paper. I used some cream twill from Michael’s to tie a simple bow and I added a button and some blue twine from The Twinery as well. To finish it off, I took some white and pink Studio G pigment ink and swiped it around some of the various card elements. Easy peasy! That’s it for me, but . . .

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!

I know I want to know what she has in store! Again, thanks for coming by, and always, I wish you a very blessed day!

7 comments :

  1. Another beautiful project! Coming to your blog always inspire me.

    Candace
    Mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Trell ~ GROGEOUS card! Whoever you are thinking about must be beautiful! The papers ae just so cheerful and happy! The details are just perfect! Great job on guest DTing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME great with your BEAUTIFUL and colourful card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright now Congrats on you be a guest designer. I love the paper and the frame you used. And I love love how you flip the sentiment banners. Beautiful job! TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out AWESOME! I love that paper too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trell,

    That is GORGEOUS!!! :) I love the window you made! (how did you do it?)

    Thanks do much for taking the time to share,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, your card is beautiful. Love the colors. I think I have some of the paper left in my stash and now I'm thinking it will be perfect for a Mother's Day card for my mom. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I sincerely appreciate it. Have a super blessed day!