I’m back! I know I haven’t made a post in a looooong time, but I’ve been having a bit of a crafting block. Plus, we went on our cruise last week. I had the BEST time. I totally recommend it if you’ve never been on one.
Anyway, getting to what’s important, my newest creation! Now, I feel like it took forever for this thing to come together, but I think it’s because I tend to over-think layouts. I suppose once I get a few under my belt it’ll be easier.
The entire layout was made with Create a Critter. I have to show some lovely people how to use the Cricut tomorrow and this is what I’m going to, “teach,” them. I don’t think of myself as a scrapbooking teacher, but I think I can teach the basics of the Cricut.
Here are the details:
- Base: DCWV Navy 12 x 12
- Layer: Pressed Petals Cream 11.5 x 11.5
- Photo Mats: Papertrey Ink Orange Zest 5.25” x 4.25”
- Papertrey Ink Spring Rain 5” x 4”
- Patterned (DCWV Blue Hawaii) 4.5 “ x 3.5”
- Sun: 3”
- Phrase: 2.75”
- Clouds: 4.75” (Embossed with D’vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder)
- Crab: 2.75"
- Sandcastle: 4”
- Orange Satin Offray Ribbon 5/8”
- Brocade Blue Stampin Up Ink
- Studio G Glitter Glue
- Sakura Gelly Roll
- K & Company Citronella Chipboard Adhesive Stickers
So, there is it is. I hope you all like it. Have a blessed day!