Hello everyone! I’ve been rather busy this week, but I’m trying to update the blog more, so I’m up at 1:17 am toiling away. And, I should add, that I’m doing this without the aide of my BFFs – Folgers and Carnation French Vanilla Creamer. While I was laying in bed Monday morning, I was woke enough to hear someone on the Today Show say that we shouldn’t drink caffeine, particularly coffee, because it dehydrates your body. I’ve surmised that this is the reason why I’ve been feeling terrible, so I’m going to try and not drink my huge nightly cups of coffee. Anyway, I have a card to share!
I’ve had the DCWV Lemon Flower Stack for a while now, and I’m really trying to use what I have since I can’t afford to buy paper just to look at it. It’s really a gorgeous, well-designed collect of papers. And the main reason is that the colors are practically neutral. It would be very hard to find a color that wouldn’t coordinate with it.
The bird that I used is from the Straight From the Nest cartridge. A breeze to layer – only three cuts. I would have loved to use my Imagine to fill it with a pattern, but I think that the Hawaiian shores pops off the background of the patterned paper. Here are the details:
- Kraft Card Base (I FINALLY got the Playtime stack, so don’t be surprised if you see that in a project soon. I LOVE Kraft cardstock!)
- Green Mat: Co’ordinations Meadow
- Patterned Mat: DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
- Cream and Brown Strips: Paper Company
- Bird cut @ 3.5” from Straight From the Nest; Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Brown.
- Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
- Fiskars Simple Stick All Year Cheer Stamps
- Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
- Sakura Gelly Roll Stitching
- Lemongrass Green Offray Ribbon
Thanks for coming by! Have a blessed day!!