Hey everyone, I’m back with yet another birthday card. My sister’s dad had a birthday last Friday so I made him this card using a few cuts from Elegant Edges and some Bo Bunny paper.
I’m doing my best to expand my horizons and try new things. I decided to put my Martha Stewart (LOOOVE her!!!) score board to good use, and the result was the rosette you see. I’m sure y’all are tired of me saying this, but once I get my computer situation settled, I’m really going to try and make some videos. Also, I think more layouts and maybe a few 3D/altered items might be coming. One thing that I’ve definitely decided is that I’m going to diversify and do more stamping. AND, my Imagine should be in the house by the end of the week! I digress . . .
All of the patterned papers used came from the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection. I knew I wanted to use the paper and it helped that I had sentiments that made allusions to time and getting older and vice versa.
Here are the details:
- Card Base: Papertrey Ink Kraft 5.5” x 5.5”
- Red Mat: Hobby Lobby Open Stock, 5” x 5”
- Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny
- Rosette: My Mind’s Eye
- Colorbox Chestnut Pigment Ink
- Stampin’ Up Early Espresso Ink
- Fiskars “Make a Wish Quotes” Stamp Set
- Gold Sakura Gelly Roll
- Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge (Scalloped Circle and the Oblong)
Thanks for coming by! Have a blessed day.