Friday, January 27, 2012

Elegant Treat Box

Hello everyone! This is my second post of the day. If you’re looking for my blog hop post, click here.

I have a super quick post using some My Creative Time products. I am in love with the new Bubblegum Treat Box Die, and I wanted to show that one can make adult appropriate things with it. In my mind, yellow, gray, and black equals an elegant Valentine!

DSCF7812

The paper is from the DCWV Lemon Flower Stack. I think the only place to get this is Jo-Ann. I cut out the stitched heart from 100% Sweetness and stamped the coordinating love stamp with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I then stamped, “Be My Sweetie,” in Tuxedo Black.

So, am I crazy, or does it work? I’m contemplating making these for coworker. I won’t be asking any of them to be my sweetie though!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!

10 comments :

  1. Trell, I love the colors and paper! it works perfectly for grown folks! hope my die is in the mail today!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...Love the paper you used! I think it works just fine for valentines day very elegant and classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love the papers and colors!!!! They are amazing! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous for adults!!! I LOVE it, thanks Trell! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out really nice. Very mature gift for sharing. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice, love the non traditional valentines day colors.

    Peace, Love & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant and for an adult looking treat box...Great Job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    (I also have a giveaway on my blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I sincerely appreciate it. Have a super blessed day!