Hello everyone! Me along with five wonderful ladies are hopping to help Rosie from Scrap Loving Mini’s celebrate her 45th birthday! If you didn’t start with Rosie’s blog, I made her blog title into a link to to get you to the right place.
Here is the card I made for Rosie. I bought this Echo Park collection earlier this month and I was saving it for today. I really hope that Rosie likes it!
The card is a standard A2 and is True Black from Papertrey Ink. The floral pattern and the black polka dot are from the Echo Park For the Record Collection. I used a flourish stamp set that I’ve had for a while now and Bermuda Bay ink to give a backdrop for the sentiment. I use Think Big Favorites #12 for the sentiment. If you can’t tell, it’s embossed with black Zing embossing powder and I realize now that I used regular VersaMark instead of my normal Dazzle in Frost. It makes a difference!
To embellish the card, I tied a double bow with some red sating ribbon and used a variety of yellow and red roses from Recollections and I Am Roses.
I’ve decided to give the winner a choice of three things for my blog candy! And here are the choices:
- $10.00 Gift Card to Jo-Ann
- $10.00 Gift Card to Hobby Lobby
- A stamp set of your choice from My Creative Time
The only requirement is that you leave a comment here with a way for me to contact you AND leave a comment on Rosie’s blog wishing her a happy birthday. You don’t have to follow me or anything of that nature.
Hop Line Up
1. Rosie - http://www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
3. Zeni - http://www.scrappyzeni.com
4. Trell - http://polkadotsandpaint.blogspot.com (you’re here)
5. Rosa – http://craftsbyrosa.blogspot.com (next stop)
6. Lena - http://lenascreations.blogspot.com
7. Gloria – http://www.omascrafts.blogspot.com
That’s all for me today. I wish everyone a blessed weekend, and Rosie I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday!